This simple recipe of chicken will save the dinner during the week. You only need about an hour to make it and meanwhile, you can prepare a salad or some vegetables to go with it. Perfect!
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED LEMON CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS:
Preheat oven to 375F.
Place all dry ingredients in a big Ziploc bag.
Add oil and lemon juice, mix well, then add the chicken and massage it well, so it gets coated with the ingredients.
Bake it on a tray together with the juices from the bag for about an hour or until the chicken reaches 165F inside. Serve it with mashed potatoes, French fries, or roasted vegetables. Goes well with any salad too. Versatile and super delicious!
- Recipe for 6 chicken drumsticks:
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- The juice from 2 lemons
- 3-4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place all the dry ingredients inside of a big Ziploc bag.
- Add the lemon juice and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix everything together inside the bag.
- Add the chicken drumsticks.
- Close the bag tight and massage the chicken so it gets coated really well with the mixture.
- Grab a baking tray and dump the content of your bag in it together with the juices.
- Put it in the oven and bake at 375F for about an hour or until it reaches 165F inside.
- Baste the chicken once in a while with the juices from the pan.
- Serve warm.