Beautiful, easy recipe of Roasted Carrots- perfect for entertainment. Pair it with any kind of meat and add a green salad to it. Delicious!
This is a very simple recipe, but so powerful when it comes to entertaining. It is elegant, can be served with any kind of roasted meats and it is delicious.
I personally make these Easy Roasted Carrots quite often, especially in the winter.
Today’s easy roasted carrots recipe is asking us to forget what we know about cooking carrots. There is NO slicing. NO cutting into pieces. NO boiling.
We’re going for whole roasted carrots, which make a wonderful statement on the dinner table (especially the colorful variety) with half the effort!
How To Make Easy Roasted Carrots:
I used colored organic carrots that I cleaned very well before. I did not peel them, because they were organic and I love the caramelized crust on them when roasted.
Also, you can use any other type of carrots.
A little fat of sorts plus a pinch of salt and pepper may be all you need. My fat of choice here is obviously extra virgin olive oil, which will help our bodies absorb more of the vitamin A from the carrots.
Pour olive oil over them and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
Spread them in only one layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes at 425F until tender and your are done.
Voila, here you have your easy-peasy roasted carrots.
If you don’t like pork, try this easy chicken breast “schnitzel”.
Transform a simple dinner into an elegant one with these carrots. They will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours, because they are so good. Enjoy!
- For 4 persons:
- 8 medium carrots
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven at 425F.
- Rinse and scrub the carrots with a vegetable brush to remove embedded soil.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place carrots in the pan in single layer and pour olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over the vegetables and toss them to coat.
- Bake at 425F for about 25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and roasted meats.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 153Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 318mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g