Coffee and cinnamon brownies– easy, non complicated recipe for the coffee and chocolate lovers. The cinnamon makes the brownies interesting and absolutely delicious.
Coffee And Cinnamon Brownies
This is one of my favorite recipes for coffee brownies. First time I made the recipe my husband loved the brownies so much, that he asked me to make the recipe the next day.
The chocolate brownies are good, but the coffee ones are out of this world, so you need to try them!
The coffee enhances the chocolate flavor and the cinnamon takes this easy recipe to a next level adding elegance to it.
They are rich and delicious and will satisfy your chocolate/coffee cravings in no time. Good luck trying to eat only one piece!
As much as I try to understand the urge of buying a pre-mix from the store to make brownies, nothing compares with the brownies made at home in your own oven.
However, ingredients are the key not only for making brownies, but for any kind of baked goods. In this case, the quality of chocolate can break a brownie recipe, so keep that in mind when you shop for the ingredients.
How to bake these Coffee and cinnamon brownies
The pan that you are going to use to bake these coffee and cinnamon brownies matters a lot. If you bake brownies in a metal pan, the cooking time will be on the shorter side.
With Pyrex glass pans, it will take a little bit longer. The recipe talks about baking the batter for 30-35 minutes, which was perfect for the metal pan.
If you use a glass pan, you will need to add a few more minutes and keep an eye on it. You don’t want to over bake the brownies either.
Brownies are done when the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs still clinging. It’s okay for the pick to look moist, but if you see wet batter, keep baking.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER:
Other than that, this recipe is very easy to make and delicious. If you crave chocolate big time, this is a perfect recipe for you.
Use dark chocolate for more intense flavor.
This recipe goes really well with this Turkish Coffee!
Suggestions for other chocolate desserts:
Inspired from Martha Stewart’s Recipe for Cappuccino Brownies.
Coffee and cinnamon brownies- easy, non complicated recipe for the coffee and chocolate lovers. The cinnamon and nutmeg bring elegance to the recipe.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus 1 tsp more for buttering the pan
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Butter a 9 inch square baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Coat paper with butter. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and butter together, stirring, until completely melted. Let cool slightly.
- Whisk in sugar, coffee powder, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly wet, 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Run a sharp paring knife around edges, then invert. Peel off parchment paper and cut into 16 squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g