Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon is an easy recipe that you can make on any day of the week. It is also an excellent recipe for the holidays.
Brussels Sprouts are a favorite winter vegetable that we enjoy very much, especially when we roast them with bacon.
And let’s be honest, who doesn’t like bacon? Bacon makes everything more delicious! This recipe is super easy to make, so I would not even call it a recipe.
If you are one of these people who do not like Brussels sprouts, I might be able to convert you after you try this recipe. It is also a versatile one because you could dress it up or down the way you want it.
For instance, you could drizzle some maple syrup or a few drops of balsamic vinegar on top of the Brussels sprouts to make the recipe more interesting.
You could also throw some dried cranberries on top and/or some walnuts or pecans, transforming the dish into an elegant one.
This recipe is popular for the holidays, but why not make it all year round? If Brussels sprouts are not in season, you can always find some in the frozen vegetable area. Brussels sprouts are good for you.
Here are some more ideas for dishes that are suitable for the holidays:
Cheesy Potatoes- A Holiday Favorite
How to make Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon:
Preheat the oven to 400F. Clean and trim Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Place the Brussels sprouts onto a large sheet pan in a single layer.
Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then evenly arrange the bacon pieces over the Brussels sprouts.
Bake at 400F for about 30-35 minutes until the Brussels Sprouts are roasted and the bacon crispy, turning halfway through the cooking time, until golden and lightly caramelized. Serve immediately.
You are here for a treat! Serve them with this awesome Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin.
More recipes to love:
Cast Iron Brussels Sprouts With Ham
Whey Bread Recipe With Sprouted Spelt
Transylvanian Bacon Green Beans Soup
Crustless Broccoli Bacon Quiche
38 Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon is an easy recipe that can be made for any day of the week. It is also a great recipe for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 pounds of Brussels Sprouts (you can use fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 tablespoons oil, lard, butter or ghee(your choice)
- 4-6 diced slices of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: cranberries, walnuts or pecans to add at the end
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts by cutting any huge heads in half through the core.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat evenly.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts onto a large sheet pan in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then evenly sprinkle the bacon pieces over the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake at 400F for about 30-35minutes until the Brussels Sprouts are roasted and the bacon crispy, turning halfway through the cooking time, until golden and lightly caramelized.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g