This is a collection of easy Instant Pot soups to make during the winter season.
The soup season starts when the Fall comes and chill is in the air. There is nothing better than a bowl of warm soup that sticks to your ribs on a cold night.
Soups are considered comforting and nutritious as there are a wonderful blend of vegetables, proteins and starch that are usually balanced and absolutely delicious.
Making soup got suddenly easier with the invention of the Instant Pot, your new best friend. This wonderful kitchen gadget helps you make recipes in just a few minutes, recipes that otherwise would take hours to put together.
I am very old school when it comes to new kitchen gadgets and for years I resisted investing in new trendy stuff. However, one day, I read some articles about the Instant Pot and got really interested. I went to buy one and I can tell you that I fell in love with it instantly. Instant Pot=Instant Love!
I never used a pressure cooker before, but I have to tell you that I am not making soup in a regular pot anymore since I have the Instant Pot.
I also moved from one continent to another this year. As I could not take my Instant Pot with me (we transitioned from 110V to 220V), this was my first priority when we settled in our new home. Buying a new Instant Pot was one of the first investments I made.
Benefits of using the Instant Pot:
- you can make a lot of recipes in it, but soups and stews are probably the best recipes to make in this pot
- the time you need to make a recipe is very short compared with the regular way of cooking.
- food cooked in the Instant Pot tastes amazing as the pot helps the flavors get friendly with each other
- there is an option to saute ingredients which allows you to start different recipes the old fashion way without losing the taste and flavor of the ingredients. You food will taste the same if not better as if it had been simmering for hours.
- you do not have to watch the pot or stir in the food- place the ingredients together, close the lid and let the pot do its thing. It is magic!
As the holidays are almost over and we all think about starting the new year eating healthier, I thought that it would be awesome to put together a collection of soups made in the Instant Pot by some of your favorite bloggers.
There are never too many Instant Pot soups to have in your collection this time of year, so I hope you find here some ideas to try and enjoy with your family!
Do you need an Instant Pot?
If you can afford one and you like to cook a little bit more for your family, but you do not have enough time, get one. It saves time and makes good food. Leftover soups or stews and even desserts are awesome to keep in your fridge.
If you are a new Instant Pot user and you find it intimidating, here is a wonderful tutorial on how to use it. You will find great tips and tricks on how to use it safely and enjoy many recipes from now on.
However, here is the collection of soup recipes I was telling you about. Let’s get cooking the easy way!