I would love to work with your brand long-term! If you think that I’d be a good fit for your ambassadorship program, please contact me for more details.
Note: I value my time and I reserve the right to not work for free, whether this is in the form of providing content/coverage; developing recipes; hosting a giveaway; social media promotion or any other time-intensive activity.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR FREE:
- Review your food, drink or product after samples have been received. If you send me a sample, I will write about it and I will retain full editorial control of every post. I will also include a link where I think it is appropriate. All links, where included at the request of a PR or brand will be nofollow links. This means that the link will still click through to your site, but the fact that I am linking to you will not be taken into account in determining your Google PageRank. The reason why I do this is because of this rule made by Google and this is not negotiable.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR A FEE:
- Write commissioned articles of any length for your website or print/online publication.
WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- review or write about an event, product or place that I have not experienced or sampled
- write a product review that does not include a recipe of some sort using that product
- work for free “in exchange for exposure on our website”
If these rules work for you, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to collaborate with companies that would enrich the experience of my website readers.