I am happy to work with brands that I love and, more importantly, brands I think my readers will love. If you are a brand who would like to work with me for recipe development using your products, or sponsored post&social media post opportunities, please email me at:
Guest & Sponsored Posts:
I DO NOT ACCEPT at this time any guest or sponsored posts on my site. I receive too many emails inquiring about this type of work. All content on my website is my work.
I would love to work with your brand long-term! If you think that I’d be a good fit for your ambassadorship program, please contact me for more details.
Note: I value my time, and I reserve the right not to work for free, whether this is in the form of providing content/coverage, developing recipes, hosting a giveaway, social media promotion, or any other time-intensive activity.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR A FEE:
- Review your food, drink, or product after samples have been received. If you send me a sample, I will write about it, and I will retain full editorial control of every post. I will also include a link where I think it is appropriate. All links were included at the request of a PR or brand will be no-follow links. This means that the link will still click through to your site, but the fact that I am linking to you will not be considered in determining your Google PageRank. I do this because this rule made by Google which is not negotiable.
- Write commissioned articles of any length for your website or print/online publication.
WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- review or write about an event, product, or place that I have not experienced or sampled
- write a product review that does not include a recipe of some sort using that product
- work for free “in exchange for exposure on our website.”
If these rules work for you, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I am looking forward to collaborating with companies that would enrich the experience of my website readers.