If you have subscribed to receive a notification whenever a recipe is publish and wish to unsubscribe, here is how you can do so:
1. In your address bar, on the left side of the website’s link, there are at least 3 icons, click on them.
2. A small window will show up with options, you are looking for Permissions.
3. If you allowed notifications by clicking Yes on the popup, then you will find in the Permissions the following option: “Send notifications – Allowed Temporarily”.
4. Simple click on the “X” button and you will no longer receive notifications from the website whenever a recipe has been published.
1. In your address bar, on the left side of the website’s link, there is a lock icon, click on it.
2. Upon clicking it, a window will open with settings and cookies.
3. You need to look for Notifications settings (it should be the first one) which is set to allow after clicking Yes on the popup.
4. To turn off the notifications, set the Notifications setting from Allow to Block.
Note (Chrome): If you wish to receive notifications again, change the Notifications setting from Block to Allow.