The Best Chocolate Chip And Walnuts Cookies recipe out there! This might be a keeper for some of you if you like soft cookies inside and crunchy outside.
Why You'll Adore This Recipe
These cookies are perfectly soft inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside, and perfectly delightful. After you try these cookies once, you will never look for another chocolate chip cookie recipe again.
During my chocolate chip cookies research, I found out that the recipes out there aren’t that different at all from each other.
A little more flour, a little less brown sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, or milk chocolate, these little changes result in an entirely different cookie, in my opinion.
One glorious addition to the popular chocolate chip cookie in my recipe is the walnuts.
They add more texture to the cookies, but the secret reason I chose to use them is that I love walnuts. I grew up with them.
I tried quite a few chocolate chip cookie recipes in the past, and many of them were good, but like everyone else, when they found their favorite recipe, I think I found mine as well.
I will stick with it and probably never go back to the ones before.
And how can you not like THESE cookies? I mean, just look at them!
I think they have a great shape, the nuts bring crunchiness, the chocolate chips bring heaven in your mouth, and the cookie itself is awesome.
However, I always wonder how other people like their chocolate chip cookies.
What makes a chocolate chip cookie perfect? The size? The texture? I personally like these cookies to be soft inside or even chewy.
Even if you have your own recipe for chocolate chip cookies that you have made for years, I still hope you will try this one as well.
Meanwhile, I am going to grab another one, because I cannot help myself. See you next time!
More recipes to love
Craving more? Subscribe to The Bossy Kitchen to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! Stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of the latest updates. Don't forget to use the star rating and leave a review.
The Best Chocolate Chip and Walnuts Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts I used walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- In a different bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Add the flour to the previous mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Mix well.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter for each cookie about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.